Uchuu! Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Uchuu! Project

Welcome to Uchuu! Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)

Go down 
4 posters

Do you like it? (Please be honest)
Yes
Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Vote_lcap33%Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Vote_lcap67%Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sayumi
Admin
Admin
Sayumi

Senpai : Momoko
Leader : Momoiro4
Units : Chikyuu Musume, Momoiro4 & Yuujin Galaxy
Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 12-year old high school student!! ~^^~

Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Empty
PostSubject: Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)   Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 09:39

No offense to our Leader-san please ~~~~~~~~~

So we all know that U!Pro's Management (and I'm one of that xDD tongue ) don't color-code the lyrics of our singles right?? Limil-chan did that to prevent the inactiveness of the members but my own opinion is..... (NO OFFENSE PLEASE! ><) I think it doesn't do anything and it just pushes the members to be more inactive. Another thing is... the MIXERS will do the CCL. bounce Or maybe, I just don't understand the reason how it helps Rolling Eyes

NOTE: Just use your common sense to know what I mean silent

SO!!! JUST SAYING A RANDOM THOUGHT THAT DESERVES A TOPIC SO I HOPE NO ONE'S OFFENSE 'CAUSE ALL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Atsuko
Egg
Egg
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)   Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 09:44

I voted and I been honest .. I think that it's a wrong idea, and a good in the same time:
Wrong cause we'll can't breath between the song so our voice will be .. OMG
Because we don't know when would we'll sing ..

Good because:
The inactives members don't gonna be in the single and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi
Admin
Admin
Sayumi

Senpai : Momoko
Leader : Momoiro4
Units : Chikyuu Musume, Momoiro4 & Yuujin Galaxy
Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 12-year old high school student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)   Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 10:32

For me, it's a good idea because the mixers/management will know whose voice will fit most on the part of the lyrics *nods* (uh ~~~ =o= )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Limil
Admin
Admin
Limil

Kohai : Chibi Buri
Leader : Uchuu! Project
Units : Chikyuu Musume, Mercuryz Koubou & Momoiro4

PostSubject: Re: Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)   Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 11:53

Hehe, I'll not vote XD

Atsuko-chan, if you've got problems like this, you can record the song in 2 parts!! Very Happy That's all right~
Back to top Go down
https://uchuu-project.forumotion.com
Mai
Mercuryz Koubou
Mercuryz Koubou
Mai

Kohai : Haruka
Leader : Mercuryz Koubou
Units : Mercuryz Koubou & Momoiro4

PostSubject: Re: Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)   Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2012, 11:31

I'll not vote since my answer is in between and I am still evaluating this since it is a new way of doing the cover.

I am good with it because at least, there will not be any problems on waiting for lines and finding covers. Since, basically, the waiting for lines is one of the problems. I encounter it frequently in my own project so I know how it feels. Also, with this kind of way, the mixer can choose which lines to give each member, since sometimes, we can't avoid it, at some parts, we sing too loud which causes distortions on the recording, making some popping sounds. So in this case, we can eliminate this.

Although...

at the time being, you can get fast covers in the dubbing group in facebook, which made it faster for me to deal with covers. And seeing color-codes makes the dubber a bit inspired if they see they have solo lines and can give it their all to that line. On the down side, if the member sees she has less solo lines, it will also discourage her.
Back to top Go down
http://captainsaki.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)   Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue about the NEW way of coding our singles (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uchuu! Project :: Flood :: English Flood-
Jump to: